I have no idea how to turn it off, it stays on after taking a picture. I have also noticed that, when taking a video and the light is off, the video product ends up having a horrible electronic sound to it. This is remedied when the light is turned on. Anyone have any of the same issues and if so, how do I correct it?
    12-08-09 08:28 PM
    Have you tried: with the phone ON, remove the battery and wait about 40 seconds and replace battery.
    Reboot and see if it fixes it.
    12-08-09 08:44 PM
    Have you tried: with the phone ON, remove the battery and wait about 40 seconds and replace battery.
    Reboot and see if it fixes it.
    Yes I have tried that, about a thousand times. Im not a noob, this is my fourth model of BB in three years, I do appreciate your help however.

I figured out that it may be a compression issue. I first noticed this when I was putting on my new Otterbox, seems others have had this issue when leaning on something when their BB was in pocket. Fixed it by squeezing just above the flash. Kinda weird but it worked.

I now have a refurb from Verizon on its way, not sure if which one I should keep.
    12-08-09 10:01 PM
    The early Defender for the Tour did put pressure on the "two phase" Right-convenience button (initially assigned to the camera) causing bad lags or delays.
    12-08-09 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD