I have a 9630 tour branded by verizon. What exactly is the limitations or if not, the process i need to do in order to get this device working with sprint?

Any answers would be much appreciated, thanks!
    01-06-10 01:35 PM
    The only process would be sell your Verizon phone and buy a Sprint phone. Sprint will not allow Verizon branded phones on their network.
    01-06-10 01:41 PM
    Yeah, there's no "process" other than that. It's not happening.
    01-06-10 05:06 PM
    get it unlocked
    01-06-10 05:19 PM
    I have a 9630 tour branded by verizon. What exactly is the limitations or if not, the process i need to do in order to get this device working with sprint?

Any answers would be much appreciated, thanks!
    There is no way to use it with Sprint unless Sprint allows you to register that ESN on their Network which they won't.

You best option would be to sell it and then a Sprint one.
    01-06-10 05:20 PM
    Sleep with someone at a Sprint store. Someone at my job got a Sprint Palm Treo working on Verizon, but it was shady. Not really sure what he did.
    01-06-10 05:32 PM
    Changing your ESN number is ILLEGAL. Sprint will not activate non Sprint branded phones on their network.

Mods, please close this thread, as it is going downhill quickly with poor information.
    01-06-10 06:12 PM
    I believe another mod is ALSO working on this thread, but I wanted to remind everyone, from our Rules & Guidelines.....

Keep it Legal
    No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.
    01-06-10 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD