About 25% of the time when i try to dial out, instead of getting ringing my phone just echoes me, I have to end the call and try 2 or 3 more times before it rings. Anyone else have this problem? Anyway to fix it?
    11-04-09 09:12 PM
    This sounds like an account or network issue. I would call tech and do all trouble shooting. Make sure you sync and back up your device prior to calling. they may need to wipe the device prior to doing a network escalation, if required.
    11-04-09 09:37 PM
    I used to get this with my Treo (700p and then 755p) on Sprint. Really maddening as the phone would ring and connect and there I was talking to myself! Most times I called again it was fine. Didn't happen often and I never called techsupport for it as it was NP just hitting redial. Hasn't happened with the Tour (sill on Sprint).
    11-04-09 10:18 PM
    This happens to all three of my lines. Both me and my wifes tours and my daughters samsung. Been happening for like the past two weeks more often than i like. My daughter somehow thinks that it happens to her when she calls someone with T-Mobile. I haven't tested her theory yet. Next time it happens, i'm gonna have to ask the person what network they're on
    11-05-09 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD