Hello everyone I'm new to crackberry but i have used this website various times before to solve problems that I may have had in the past. So you guys out there have been very useful in the past in solving problems like the one I have right know.....My Caller ID DOES NOT WORK.....yeah...!!!! Here is the issue..... I have a 9630 tour for sprint when someone calls me on the phone it shows their name and number....right normal...but sometimes.....it mixes contact names like if the name is Mike it will show up Sike....or Michelle.....it will show up as Mi....WTF is this...then sometimes the number is not the same....and there has been times where it does it then it will show the true number and name when I answer the call itself. I wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem......and if anybody knows how to solve it. Oh yeah by the way it started happening ever since I downloaded the v5.0.0.624(Bundle 1061, Platform 4.20.0285)
    08-13-10 11:09 AM
    All the smilies and exclamations and foul language are not necessary.

Have you tried taking all the hyphens out of the phone numbers?
    Have you tried rolling the device OS back to the previous version?
    Have you tried upgrading the OS to a different version?
    Have you asked Sprint if they are having problems with their Caller ID service?
    Have you tried changing the theme on the phone?
    08-13-10 03:22 PM
    how do i roll back the os ?
    08-16-10 10:01 AM
    I've never seen that happen.
    Do you have multiple contacts with the same phone number?
    I know that sometimes that can throw off Caller ID.
    08-16-10 10:31 AM
    how do i roll back the os ?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/
    08-16-10 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD