Hey so I just got my tour like 2 weeks ago and I noticed when my phone rings it shows just the phone number and not the name and picture I have it programmed with. Is anyone else having this problem?
    07-28-09 02:05 PM
    I have read in other threads that including either the area code in your phone book, or the 1 before the area code, can create this scenario

Might check that one out
    07-28-09 02:07 PM
    I have read in other threads that including either the area code in your phone book, or the 1 before the area code, can create this scenario

Might check that one out
    Hey I didn't even think about that!! Thank you so much it was driving me nuts!!
    07-28-09 02:17 PM
    If you have the security enabled, your phone will only show the number and not the contact name if your phone is locked.
    07-28-09 02:38 PM
    Go to "Options" > "Security Options" > "General Settings" and make sure "Include Contacts" is set to "No" if you have Content Protection enabled.
    07-29-09 12:33 AM

Might check that one out

i have area code in every single contact on my phone..

you have to if you travel at all...

anyway I think its a contact protection thing... as the previous posters stated
    07-29-09 03:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD