This may not be Tour specific but that is the device i am having this issue with.

When I make OR take a call it appears that it will only route to a head set.

Above where it says connected there is an image of a headset, and I can't get it switched over. I can mute and unmute. Cannot switch to speakerphone.

The only way I can hear or speak to the other end is by plugging in a headset to the headphone jack.

Someone please help. I have searched here and google. Really frustrating on a Saturday night!!!

Thanks in advance
    10-25-09 12:44 AM
    Try playing some music, plug in the headphone. While music is playing remove the headphone.

There are a few threads about this issue.
    10-25-09 12:52 AM
    can you link me to said threads.

when I put on a song nothing is playing although the timetrack is moving. I plug in my headphones and the phone goes to voice command. When I do nothing it goes back to the media player and I can listen to the song. When I remove the headphones during the song nothing happens but the track is still playing. No sound.

This is f*cking weak
    10-25-09 12:58 AM
    Are you using the OEM phones or a jack with (4) sections? Try to insert and remove the jack several times in succession while on call or listening to music. After problem appears solved, reboot.
    10-25-09 01:17 AM
    Alllllllllright got it resolved... I hope

When i turned on the media player it asked me if I wanted to proceed with audio boost. When I listen to the media player at the noisy gym i really crank it.

So after trying the headphone in and out thing a couple times with no luck I decided to turn the volume all the way down on the media player with the headphones still plugged in. Once the volume was already down I unplugged the headphones and began turning up the volume.

Bammo, now I have audio again from the handset. Immediately tried a call and all is well. Speakerphone confirmed also.

Cliffs: proceeding with Audioboost while using the media player may turn off the ability to use the handset without having head phones plugged in.

(**** maybe this is all outlined in that little warning message that I never read when initializing audio boost. ha)
    10-25-09 01:56 AM
    OK Happened again last night

No idea what is initiating this problem

Tried to go into media player and play with volume settings, activating speakerphone, activating headset... NOTHING

finally plugged in a pair of headphones while on a call and unplugged them quickly.

Problem solved.

I hate not knowing how this starts and legitimately what is solving it... hate
    10-30-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD