Ok, I have looked through most of the audio issues for the Tour and found that most people have the issue of "underwater". I do not get these complaints. On the other hand, I am increasingly more and more annoyed that over 50% of my calls end up where the person on the other end can no longer hear me, but I can hear them. The only fix is that I have to hang up and redial the person. It doesn't happen consistently at a certain time, its not related to anything else I can think of, and it never fixes itself while in call. So I have no idea what to do. Verizon is not helpful and they have tried to help me over the phone a few times and its done nothing to help the situation.

Has anyone experienced this? Do you have any suggestions for what is happening and how I can attempt to fix this?
    10-20-10 09:24 AM
    Well BlackBerrys do have a reputation for having a weak microphone, but I haven't heard of a complete mute. Have you done a battery pull yet?
    10-20-10 10:18 AM
    I perform regular battery pulls, and it still continuously happens.
    10-24-10 02:53 PM
    I would back it up and do a wipe. If it still persists, the radio itself may be malfunctioning. In that case I would take it to a corporate Verizon store and see what they say. Most likely they will replace it.
    10-24-10 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD