i just upgraded from an older Curve to the Tour.. I want to put my calender events on the home screen but cant figure it out.. Or maybe I'm just dumb.... Can someone help me please... This would be much appreciated as I cant live without my calender events on the home screen...
    03-27-10 01:46 PM
    Go to BB app screen-hit the BB button-Options and from there you can set the theme as today which shows messages,phone, and calendar on home screen. This can only be done with the stock precision themes.
    03-27-10 02:23 PM
    Go to BB app screen-hit the BB button-Options an
    d
    from there you can set the theme as today which shows messages,phone, and calendar on home screen. This can only be done with the stock precision themes.
    OP may not be using a 5.0 OS version on a new Tour, and if not, doesn't have that option. The other recommendation would be to download a Tour Today-style theme.

Themes can be found here, make sure they say they are compatible with your OS. The other option is to upgrade to a 5.0 OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 02:36 PM
    Go to BB app screen-hit the BB button-Options and from there you can set the theme as today which shows messages,phone, and calendar on home screen. This can only be done with the stock precision themes.
    Can you give better details on how to do this? I can't find it.
    03-27-10 02:53 PM
    Can you give better details on how to do this? I can't find it.
    What OS are you running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 03:31 PM
    If you're not sure what OS you're running and you're on Verizon, you are most likely running 4.7.x.x. To see the OS version number:

-BB Key (the one just left of the trackball)
    -Scroll down to Options (wrench icon)
    -Click on About

You'll see:

BlackBerry 9630
    smartphone (3G, CDMA)
    vX.X.X.X <---This is your version number
    03-27-10 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD