Everyone here is wonderful and really helping me to get used to my new blackberry tour.
    During an appointment reminder it gives me an option to snooze for 15 minutes. Is there anyway to change that to the amount of time that I want it to snooze?
    09-08-09 11:30 AM
    y not set the original alarm ahead to give u the fifteen minutes instead..?
    09-08-09 11:34 AM
    Calendar / Options / General Options has the setting for Snooze time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 11:35 AM
    I have the default snooze set. I want to change the snooze in each appointment. For example.....One appt. may run long, when the alarm sounds for the next appt. I may want it to snooze for 15, 30 or 60 minutes. I take it this is not possible on the BB Tour.
    09-08-09 03:43 PM
    I have the default snooze set. I want to change the snooze in each appointment. For example.....One appt. may run long, when the alarm sounds for the next appt. I may want it to snooze for 15, 30 or 60 minutes. I take it this is not possible on the BB Tour.
    I hadn't considered a per-appointment snooze time, but I looked and don't see it. I think you are correct that it is not an option with the native software. There are other PIM shells, e.g., Pocket Informant, that might give you that capability.
    09-08-09 03:50 PM
    I never knew about that option before, just actually changed the setting for my alarm as well.

Thanks!
    09-08-09 03:54 PM
    I did purchase Pocket Informant. I just downloaded it and received the error message.......Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException.

Any idea what that means. I am still waiting for a reply to the email I sent to the seller.
    09-08-09 05:38 PM
    That's a serious OS error. If you can, before you do anything else, make a backup of your personal data. Then delete PI. If the error goes away, make sure you downloaded the correct version of PI (if there is more than one) and try the install again. I used PI extensively on my WinMo machine. Back then, they had very good tech support.

09-08-09 05:45 PM
    It told me it was in use, but I was able to delete it. Then it said I had to turn my device off in order for it to delete. l Now my blackberry is is just sitting there with a grey screen and the little clock hand going round n round for about a minute. **holding my breath*
    09-08-09 05:57 PM
    Whew! Phone is back on and everything seems to be OK. Do I dare try to download again? Reviews on this products said customer support was good, but so far it seems to be only email and they said they would reply in 24 hours. :-/
    09-08-09 06:07 PM
    Can you tell from the PI site if it has the feature you're looking for? If it doesn't, they might take your request. PI has been around a long time, but it is new for the BlackBerry and the feature set and stability may not yet be up to the WinMo version.
    09-08-09 06:45 PM
    I did check it, but couldn't the same error. Guess I'm stuck waiting for their email. I have always been leary of downloading anything, but this product seems like exactly what I am looking for in managing my calendar. I sure hope I can make it work.
    09-08-09 06:53 PM
    PI will give you the option of a custom snooze period for each event or task. It is running fine on my Tour...make sure you download the right version.

09-08-09 07:06 PM
    I ordered the one for the Tour. It says for OS 4.7
    09-08-09 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD