Is there anyway to ad colors in calendar I cant see that little dot they place there for appointments when I have something to do on that day.. I noticed Saturday and Sunday is colored gray is there a way to change these..
    11-20-09 11:55 AM
    Go into Options in the menu while the calendar is open. Then open General Calendar Options. Under Views, click the box by "Initial View" (what you see when you open the calendar program). Check out the "agenda" view. You many find this is much more serviceable than the week or month views, where listed items are too small to see at a glance.

Otherwise, I don't know of any way to change the colors unless you have several email accounts -- you can designate a color for eachaccount and have calendar entries color coded to emails (probably enabling different people on the same calendar). I have three email addresses - personal, family and business - but only use one for the calendar.

Hope this helps!
    11-20-09 12:23 PM
    For the little dot issue, when I make a new appointment, I add the time frame in with the subject name and check ALL DAY EVENT. That way in MONTH VIEW the date shows up as bold.
    11-20-09 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD