Well, my NE2 was available on the the 1st so I have been pondering the Tour as an upgrade. $99 for it (after mail in rebate) is an awesome price so I went for it yesterday! Other than getting used to a full keyboard, I am so far VERY impressed and happy

The only issue I have had so far is that I had to upgrade Access Manager to tether with my laptop. Other than that, all is good.
    08-08-09 09:12 AM
    Well, my NE2 was available on the the 1st so I have been pondering the Tour as an upgrade. $99 for it (after mail in rebate) is an awesome price so I went for it yesterday! Other than getting used to a full keyboard, I am so far VERY impressed and happy

The only issue I have had so far is that I had to upgrade Access Manager to tether with my laptop. Other than that, all is good.
    Coming from the tiny Pearl, this must be an awesome feeling! Congrats and enjoy!

It's the *BEAST.

* Copyright Shatiek 2009
    Last edited by CGI; 08-08-09 at 09:26 AM.
    08-08-09 09:23 AM
    In terms of features and memory, it truly is a beast compared to the Pearl! I'm very happy so far

Now I just need to get an Otterbox Defender case for it With my job it will be a must!
    08-08-09 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD