For all those about to buy a new Blackberry Tour for Verizon, this week you can buy one at BestBuy for $99 with a 2 year contract. It is in their sales flyer in the newspaper and online so check it out.

Good deal for anyone who is thinking of upgrading.
    08-02-09 06:44 AM
    I got mine for that price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 08:27 AM
    damn. this would have been better than the full retail i paid. o well, well worth it in the end. pshhh early adopters.
    08-02-09 11:35 AM
    damn. this would have been better than the full retail i paid. o well, well worth it in the end. pshhh early adopters.
    Yeah I got owned too... I paid half retail though...
    08-02-09 11:43 AM
    Next time I'm waiting a few weeks, and not getting a phone right when it comes out, the past 2 phones I bought I paid too much.... Oh who am I kidding, it will never happen.
    08-02-09 11:45 AM
    Blaaaaah!

The price I paid would have covered all the accessories I got for it lol.
    08-02-09 11:47 AM
    If you plan on keep the Verizon service for atleast six months, Wirefly has the Tour for $50. You can't downgrade your service(pick a lower plan) for 181 days after buying the phone. When I signed up for service through Wirefly, I picked the $39.99 plan with the $29.99 blackberry internet service and $5 text message package. You can always go to a higher plan if you need to so just pick the lowest one when you sign up for service through Wirefly. I get all of my phones from Wirefly because you can't beat their prices.
    08-02-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD