I have had my tour for a week now, I am running .419, and have a few questions. I am not liking the browser on the tour, I like the one on my pearl better, the problem I am having is when I use the CB launcher it takes me to the normal website and not the wap site. It takes so long to load the forums, I am not sure if its the launcher or the browser.

But at the same time, sites that I would visit on my pearl, when I visit them on my tour , it would load a lot of the site images, but on the pearl it would.

Ok my next question, is there a way to delete the sample pics?, they are locked.

And I have noticed that when I bring up the symbols screen in a message that a lot of the symbols are missing, not a big deal but still.

Ok those are my issues at the moment, but so far I love this tour.
    01-11-10 05:15 PM
    What symbols are you missing? Perhaps the missing symbols are on the keyboard itself. Remember you have more keys now.

For the browser, try switching the default browser between Internet and Blackberry browser. Its in the options on the browser. You can also try a third party browser. I don't really surf the web on my Blackberry so i won't be much help there.

No idea about the pictures.
    01-11-10 05:32 PM
    Ok now I feel kind if dumb, yes the symbols that are missing are on the keyboard, as for the
    Browser, I belive it is set to blackberry, I have checked all the options several times and can't seem to figure it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 06:45 PM
    Clear your cache and then be sure to visit the mobile site for CB. If you pull up the full site the first time, you will keep getting redirected there from your cache.

Also on the tour, you have an additional option of page or column view. Set the default to column view. You may also want to tweak the font size to your liking.

01-11-10 07:49 PM
    Cool just changed it to column view, I have cleared the cache , is there supposed to be the option to change the browser from IE to blackberry?, I can't get it to change, it doesn't give me an option for blackberry

01-11-10 08:06 PM
    01-11-10 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD