Just had a question about the browser. I feel real dumb right now bc I'm normally good w Berrys, but am I over looking something in the browser or is there not a way to turn off the cursor?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 10:07 AM
    While Browser is open, Menu>Select Mode, that should work I believe.
    07-13-09 10:19 AM
    I haven't updated my device yet but I have the Tour. Thatll probably help. Sorry about that.

07-13-09 10:48 AM
    What is the best way to get the stock browser to open in a readable font size? My pages open so small I'm constantly zooming in and out. The 8830 seemed to open pages in a readable size but I don't remember the settings. Or should I be using a different browser?
    07-13-09 12:10 PM
    Sorry to hijack...but on the BB browser...do you save bookmarks/favorites whatever under the Links category / WAP Bookmarks / or Blackberry Bookmarks? Not sure what each category represents?

Assistance Please....Thanks
    07-13-09 12:19 PM
    What is the best way to get the stock browser to open in a readable font size? My pages open so small I'm constantly zooming in and out. The 8830 seemed to open hpages in a readable size but I don't remember the settings. Or should I be using a different browser?
    Have you tried pressing Z when browsing? That will toggle between Page View and Column View. When in Page View you can zoom in and out with I and O respectively.

Or open the browesr, go to options, then General Properties. Change the Minimum Font Size setting.

07-13-09 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD