i just got this phone like yesterday, and ive basically figured it out for the most part but i want my browser icon on the homescreen, i couldn't find it at first but i went into the switch application folder, the browser icon was there, i cant get figure out a way to get it out of there, and i really need it on the homescreen
    12-23-09 07:31 AM
    the browser icon may be missing due to the outage that bb hs been having. you can check you signal to see if you have a data connection, try registering the device on the network: menu>options>advanced options>host routing table>manu>register now>ok.
    try doing that, and you should get youbrowser on the home screen.
    if all that fails, contact your carrier to find out if bb is having a data outage.
    12-23-09 07:39 AM
    i just got this phone like yesterday, and ive basically figured it out for the most part but i want my browser icon on the homescreen, i couldn't find it at first but i went into the switch application folder, the browser icon was there, i cant get figure out a way to get it out of there, and i really need it on the homescreen
    all you need to do, is Highlight the Browser Icon, click the blackberry button, scroll down to "move to folder" and select "home" it will go onto your homescreen. then from there you can highlight it again and selct the option to move it where ever you want on the homescreen
    12-23-09 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD