Hello all,

Just received a refurbished tour in the mail today... its a MUCH better phone, everything is perfect and whatnot. My only question that I noticed on my home screen AND main menu there is NO broswer icon? I went to the applications list and it said it was there. Also, I uncheck the hide button wondering if it was hidden but it still wasnt there...

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Obviously I need a browser button to get in there...

Thanks so much
    09-16-09 07:04 PM
    Options>advanced options>host routing table>bb button> register now. I would also resend service books. Someone correct me if im wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 07:17 PM
    When I had that problem, a CS Rep had me go to OPTIONS > MOBILE NETWORK > MENU > UPDATE PROFILE.
    09-16-09 07:54 PM
    Hello all,

Just received a refurbished tour in the mail today... its a MUCH better phone, everything is perfect and whatnot. My only question that I noticed on my home screen AND main menu there is NO broswer icon? I went to the applications list and it said it was there. Also, I uncheck the hide button wondering if it was hidden but it still wasnt there...

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Obviously I need a browser button to get in there...

Thanks so much
    Okay here ALL of the steps you need to perform when you get a replacement phone.
    MAKE SURE YOU A DEVICE SWITCH WIZARD IN DM BEFORE BEGINNING.
    First Activate the phone *228 option 3 make sure other phone is off.
    Second Options adv options bb menu key register now
    Third and MOST IMPORTANTLY login to the BIS with a Computer and switch devices PIN and ESN
    Fourth resend service books
    Fifth Enjoy..
    09-16-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD