soooooo...i was takin apart my phone, and didnt take out my sd card and snapped it in half...so little piece is left in phone. phone dont see it though...any one have any thouhgt on how to get that thing out?? lol
    sooo pissed now....ohhh well
    08-07-09 01:52 AM
    Bummer! Tweezers?
    08-07-09 01:56 AM
    sorry, after thinking about it for a minute, tweezers would never work. stupid suggestion. sorry. I will put my thinking cap on
    08-07-09 01:57 AM
    yeah dont think its gonna come out....gonna try tweezers i see a little piece sticking out, operation time...lol

***WARNING** if your takin phone apart remove sd card!!!
    08-07-09 01:59 AM
    soooooo...i was takin apart my phone, and didnt take out my sd card and snapped it in half...so little piece is left in phone. phone dont see it though...any one have any thouhgt on how to get that thing out?? lol
    sooo pissed now....ohhh well
    I did this as well.
    Soo not happy
    08-07-09 06:37 AM
    so p-man u manage to get it out at all?? i was looking at cnn.cn and they dont have replacement piece either..hhhmmmmm
    08-13-09 06:13 PM
    so p-man u manage to get it out at all?? i was looking at cnn.cn and they dont have replacement piece either..hhhmmmmm
    I used an exacto knife to slide it out just enough to grab it with tweezers.
    With the phone apart.

Good luck !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 06:30 PM
    I used an exacto knife to slide it out just enough to grab it with tweezers.
    With the phone apart.

Good luck !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    cool hope i can pull it off haha...thnkas
    08-13-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD