i just got the tour and have a couple of questions..

is there a way to group your text messages that are from senders?

also,

how do I know if i have the most recent bb software?

THANKS!!!!!!
    01-20-10 11:22 AM
    for the grouping im not sure of i know you can go to that sender and hit you bb button and then search and it will show everything you have from that sender.

as far as your software you can plug your phone into your computer with the supplied usb cable and open download manger. or if you don not want to download the software you can get it from bb website BlackBerry - Update your Device Software

the most official release for Verizon is 4.7.1.61. if you go to options then about it will tell you.
    01-20-10 11:46 AM
    you mean threaded sms right? you're going to need to install os5 for that, or wait for your carrier to put one out.
    01-20-10 11:49 AM
    Upgrade to a 5.0 leak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 12:05 PM
    is 5.0 even around yet? if so, where can i find it.. and are there any known disadvantages?
    01-22-10 04:53 PM
    is 5.0 even around yet? if so, where can i find it.. and are there any known disadvantages?
    Use the search function, there is two versions out I believe, one for SaksTel which is a Canadian carrier, and one version for another, MTS Mobility, for some reason they've not been sticked by the mods, the reason for that is beyond me.
    01-22-10 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD