Well, I was always the guy saying that "I will never need something like that. Just give me a basic phone." For Christmas I got a Blackberry tour. Now I am addicted. I have downloaded a theme bulding software and have started to build my own theme. I have a couple questions for the "Crackberry experts"

1st-are there any major worries I should worry about doing my theme and downloading it to the phone.

2nd-where in the heck do I get free icons. I dont even know if I am asking for the right thing. I am making a football theme and I have seen where the battery life icon is a football. How do I do this?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Mike
    01-01-10 11:05 AM
    If you peruse the forum list, you will see a THEME subforum. You might have better luck getting some theme answers there.

Not being much in the way of theme-developer, I think the one issue to remember is that the theme is generally OS specific and device specific. I'm not sure if it would blow your Tour out of the water if the OS is set wrong but it also might not work properly.

Now, if you made a bicycling or cross-country ski theme I might be interested.

Enjoy the device you would never have needed!!!!
    01-01-10 12:37 PM
    Hi and welcome to the Tour and CB forum,, you can't go wrong with this combination for sure!! Can't help you on the theme building, I've wanted to give it a try, but never got there yet. Here is the forum as mentioned above, a lot of theme building knowledge can be found here!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/
    01-01-10 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD