I searched the threads and found old info on Bolt, but nothing on the new upgrade. I'm interested in the info from you all, am trying to make decision on using it or not. Direct me to another thread if there is one.
    12-08-09 12:49 PM
    Well, I noticed huge performance gains on my Tour running 5.0. The "clock" doesnt come up nearly as long and the back button works now! It went from being a so so browser to a great one!

So I say go for it.
    12-08-09 12:52 PM
    Might as well just try it out, it's free and easy to uninstall
    12-08-09 12:54 PM
    Waaaay better than Opera Mini now!!!

Dm
    12-08-09 01:19 PM
    Its still kinda slow on my Tour running Official OS 4.7 but it has its benefits. Some sites you can't go to on opera you can go to on bolt and visa versa

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 02:31 PM
    I think it works pretty smooth with the exception of one thing...I installed the BB launcher so it'd be the default browser when clicking a link from SMS/MMS/BBM I guess, but when I do, it just goes to the home page of the browser and not the link I clicked.

Am I the only one this is happening to?

Aside from that, it's pretty fast and I like it.
    12-08-09 02:33 PM
    Like anything ekse, sometimes the same software acts up on some devices. Worked fine on mine after installing BBLauncher, seems to work way better then the stock browser. I'm sunning 4 something 57.
    12-08-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD