1. BerryBliss29's Avatar
    I got my BlueAnt V1 voice-controlled headset at the end of July, and initially it worked great. About a week ago, the headset stopped giving me in-ear prompts/feedback and I can't use the voice commands when paired with my Tour.

    For example, pushing the BlueAnt button is supposed to provide the "Say a Command" prompt, but it toggles between "Voice Isolation Max/Normal" instead.
    My calls are still routed to my headset correctly and I can still hear my friends fine when they call, but it's just the V1 prompts that I can't always hear. If I don't pair my phone, I can hear the prompts w/ no problem.

    I contacted BlueAnt and they said it was a known problem w/ the Tour, but I've only heard great things from other BlueAnt users. Has anyone else had similar problems?
    08-20-09 09:06 PM
  2. danoh's Avatar
    Try resetting your V1, deleting the device from your phone and re-pairing it with your phone.
    08-20-09 09:08 PM
  3. Connert's Avatar
    I am having the same issue. Odd thing is mine will work correctly from time to time. I called BlueAnt just now and was told the same thing. I'm going to pair with another phone and see how it works. Has you found a soultion?
    11-27-09 08:57 AM
  4. miatapaul's Avatar
    This just started for me earlier this week. I haven't tried anything other than turning off and on. Gonna mess with it now. I know there is a way to update the firmware on it but I never got that to work back when I bought it.
    11-27-09 10:12 AM
  5. miatapaul's Avatar
    Well I just tried it after letting the thing sit for 3 or so days and all is well. Didn't unpair it first or anything.

    Another thing I noticed during that weird behavior is that the volume up button wasn't working, just the volume down. But now everything is working fine.
    11-27-09 10:17 AM
  6. braxtoq's Avatar
    This has happened to me a couple of times and a co-worker as well. Each time, a battery pull on the Tour resolved the issue. My co-worker resolved his the same way. I had tried a firmware update on the V1 thinking it must be the headset, but to no avail.
    11-27-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD