anyone use black&White list or icallmanager? OR ANYTHING to block the ex's number man.

- KrossX
    07-24-09 03:02 AM
    looks like they both will work.. don't really understand the difference but whatever.. gonna go with Black&White list I think. Havent tested it yet, will do so tomorrow and post results.. this is gonna be great. Already blocked all texts from her via sprints website.

I wonder if it lets her leave voicemail? that would suck

- KrossX
    07-24-09 03:08 AM
    how do we bloack numbers and sms ..?please i ahve no idea nd ireally wanna block my gf from my life..!!
    07-24-09 03:20 AM
    I never knew you could block numbers, this is great! can someone give us a quick step by step! thanks
    07-24-09 04:14 AM
    check out youmail. Freebie.
    Takes a little bit to set it up (not hard tho).
    You can assign specific greetings to specific callers #'s. For unwanted calls of the pesky stalking ex variety there is the 'ditch mail' feature. There are a variety of ditchmail messages you can assign to play for your ex, one of them says your number is no longer in service or something like that.

Enhanced Visual Voicemail For Cell Phones | YouMail
    07-24-09 05:30 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/call-blocker-273945/

Here's something you might want to try since it's FREE and does the exact same job. Simple setup and you'll be doing fine.
    07-24-09 06:53 AM
    Calls blocker is nice, but most of the time one ring gets through (basically like your phone automatically hitting ignore for you).. At least on my storm
    07-24-09 12:43 PM
    i tried calls blocker...my test calls that i wanted blocked, WENT through. i uninstalled it as quickly as i downloaded it. went with youmail instead..and it works much better-
    07-24-09 01:06 PM
    If your with Verizon you can and log in to you account online and go to My Services... Verizon Safegaurds... then Spam controls and enter up to 5 numbers.... It blocks calls and text from that number for up 90 days and its free.
    07-24-09 02:50 PM
    youmail...do it....
    07-24-09 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD