my blackberry tour trackball rolls freely on the device but on screen takes forever to move. ive only had this device for a month and already have a replacement ont he way from verizon. does anyone else have this issue?
    08-31-09 02:13 PM
    wow. Do a search before posting next time, please. There are about a billion threads about this already.
    08-31-09 02:35 PM
    my blackberry tour trackball rolls freely on the device but on screen takes forever to move. ive only had this device for a month and already have a replacement ont he way from verizon. does anyone else have this issue?
    Nobody else has had this issue, just you...
    08-31-09 02:37 PM
    please use the search option
    08-31-09 02:38 PM
    Never heard of this problem before
    08-31-09 02:39 PM
    no issues with mine... yet
    08-31-09 06:37 PM
    The guy only has "1" post count and you guys are screaming at him?? no wonder why people don't want stay on here after joining the Fourm

to the OP....

yes, the trackball on the Tours have had a lot of problems. Many of us have had the problem you are having. However, RIM fixed the problem already on the newer built Tours about 2 1/2 weeks ago now. All Tours that are shipped out today have a working trackball, as known as a green dot Tour, which is pretty much a green dot sticker they slap on the tour box saying its been corrected, and they have been flawless.

your under a one year warrenty, just get a replacement and the new one will be flawless as RIM fixed the issue
    08-31-09 07:32 PM
    I had the same issue..
    08-31-09 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD