Does anyone know if it is possible to use an unlocked tour and get your voice service through at&t but your data service through verizon so that both services are active simultaneously?

For example, If I use my voice only at&t sim card in the phone would I have access to my verizon data only connection?

I want the phone to function like voice and data are being provided by the same carrier despite the fact that they are not.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    07-20-09 08:37 PM
    Sorry not possible , I have a unlocked tour running on at&t .. You would have to pick one carrier and go with it.. The only way would be if they had dual simcard I guess but never heard of that in that states ( outside yep)
    07-20-09 08:52 PM
    when a sim is inserted and in use.. thats the sole provider of the phone if set into that mode..

when its not used your on cdma..
    07-20-09 09:24 PM
    Sorry not possible , I have a unlocked tour running on at&t .. You would have to pick one carrier and go with it.. The only way would be if they had dual simcard I guess but never heard of that in that states ( outside yep)
    You would need the Chinaphone BlockBerry Tournament 9630 with dual SIM card and TV tuner!
    07-20-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD