I am currently on the BlackBerry Tour on the Sprint network and I must say that this unit is a Curve 8330 with GSM capabilities. I am highly disappointed and I like to think I understand the BB environment better than the above average user. I am not on here to bash this unit, just trying to get opinions of people that are knowledgeable. I read a few threads that are similar but most are already off topic.

I am in my 30 day window in which I can exchange for a different device. My options are the Palm Pre, HTC Hero or keep the BB. I am looking for points that make any of these a daily driver. I would have already switched to the Hero if there was a physical keyboard, but there is not so that makes this decision difficult.

Ultimately I am starting this thread to help out myself and one other person I know personally in this situation. On topic please and I really appreciate any advice/suggestions. The Crackberry community has been great to me. =)
    10-30-09 08:40 AM
    ur asking this question on a blackberry forum, most of the answers are going to be pro blackberry. you might want to try sprintusers.com
    10-30-09 08:44 AM
    Why are you so disappointed in it? More information is needed to help you make a decision on what is best for you in comparison to the other devices.
    10-30-09 08:57 AM
    I am currently on the BlackBerry Tour on the Sprint network and I must say that this unit is a Curve 8330 with GSM capabilities. I am highly disappointed and I like to think I understand the BB environment better than the above average user. I am not on here to bash this unit, just trying to get opinions of people that are knowledgeable. I read a few threads that are similar but most are already off topic.

I am in my 30 day window in which I can exchange for a different device. My options are the Palm Pre, HTC Hero or keep the BB. I am looking for points that make any of these a daily driver. I would have already switched to the Hero if there was a physical keyboard, but there is not so that makes this decision difficult.

Ultimately I am starting this thread to help out myself and one other person I know personally in this situation. On topic please and I really appreciate any advice/suggestions. The Crackberry community has been great to me. =)
    REALLY! Tour has a faster processor more than double the memory a better camera, world capabilities a much better screen. Do you use email a lot?
    I have been using the Tour since August and I love it. I would use each device in the store and see wich one you like best.
    10-30-09 09:25 AM
    I went from the 8330 to the Tour and I like the Tour. The keyboard is not as ***** proof as the 8330. (phat phingers) .
    The pro's stated above are improvements though.
    The 8330 is an excellent phone/pda but the tour is better.

Can't go wrong with either one.
    10-30-09 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD