Someone needs to make an unboxing video ASAP!
    I suck at videos so I will leave that up to others. Lol.
    07-10-09 10:32 PM
    Nice thanks for the posts guys.. The screen is bigger than the curves right. I got my skin today and i was like wow seems small lol plust my 16gb card
    07-10-09 11:07 PM
    aghhh what torture!
    some pics are better than no pics, i'm EXTREMELY jealous of you right now :P
    07-10-09 11:12 PM
    07-10-09 11:20 PM
    thanks for the review! i'm glad everything's running well (though i'm a little disappointed about the browser, i thought this was supposed to be the fastest one to date?)
    07-10-09 11:29 PM
    Irie why do you continue to respond to every comment other than how did you get phone early? I'm happy for you but I am curious as to how you got it early as well.
    07-10-09 11:35 PM
    You're so lucky to have it already but thanks for the review!
    07-10-09 11:39 PM
    Irie why do you continue to respond to every comment other than how did you get phone early? I'm happy for you but I am curious as to how you got it early as well.
    Maybe he's dodging the question because he doesn't want to tell anyone

I might get it early tomorrow (Saturday) too, but I won't tell anyone how...
    07-10-09 11:40 PM
    thanks for the review! i'm glad everything's running well (though i'm a little disappointed about the browser, i thought this was supposed to be the fastest one to date?)
    ya me too
    07-10-09 11:41 PM
    ya me too
    Seriously, what's that all about?

Come on RIM...
    07-10-09 11:42 PM
    Why would you not tell someone how you got early? You're going to all the trouble to let people know you got it early and you're showing all of the information on the phone so what does it matter if you tell someone how you got it. That is the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.

Maybe he's dodging the question because he doesn't want to tell anyone

I might get it early tomorrow (Saturday) too, but I won't tell anyone how...
    07-10-09 11:44 PM
    *Memory*
    Phone came out of the box with a little under 120MB. Since then I have installed, AP News, CB AppStore, BB App World, Bolt, FaceBook, Opera Mini, Pandora, Poynt, QuickPull, Slacker, SocialScope, VZ-Nav and WeatherBug and I still have about 105MB remaining. I have not experienced any memory leak, I repeat "NO MEMORY LEAK". Phone ships with 2GB micro SD card pre-installed.

now, if i'm not mistaken, i thought it was supposed to have 256 mb for apps?
    then again, i realize verizon likes to load a lot of their own stuff on it. can someone clarify?
    07-10-09 11:45 PM
    then again, i realize verizon likes to load a lot of their own stuff on it. can someone clarify?
    Preloaded data is my guess. It's like buying a 250 gig HDD. The HDD won't have exactly 250 gigs free.
    07-10-09 11:47 PM
    Well that is a lot better than the 16 mb that I have left on my pearl

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 11:51 PM
    Why would you not tell someone how you got early? You're going to all the trouble to let people know you got it early and you're showing all of the information on the phone so what does it matter if you tell someone how you got it. That is the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.
    Maybe you should try reading between the lines. He's obviously dodging for a reason. Just because you can't see what the reason is, doesn't mean he doesn't have one. Just be happy someone is posting pics here. Some people are never happy.
    07-10-09 11:52 PM
    The OS as well as all pre-loaded apps are installed on the 256MB also. Just like on the storm it has 128MB but user only has access to about 55MB.

07-10-09 11:52 PM
    I am posting info and answering any questions that anyone may have. Why does it matter how I got device? I have my reasons for not disclosing that info. I am not trying to be an a$$. Sorry if that isn't good enough.

07-10-09 11:55 PM
    Maybe you should try reading between the lines. He's obviously dodging for a reason. Just because you can't see what the reason is, doesn't mean he doesn't have one. Just be happy someone is posting pics here. Some people are never happy.
    Lol. ^^^ Exactly what he said.

07-10-09 11:57 PM
    Yeah I was a little shocked by this discovery as well. I do have to say that Opera Mini loaded CB in 12 seconds and Bolt loaded the same page in 27 seconds. I think Opera Mini will be the browser of choice again.

07-11-09 12:09 AM
    Yeah well it's a phone. .The broswer probably won't be that fast until 4g. Thanks for all the answers guys and who cares where he got the phone you'll probabl have yours in 36hrs. I'm sure that video that added is a decent amount of megs
    07-11-09 12:37 AM
    What is this Verizon Zen theme?
    07-11-09 12:48 AM
    Getting something a day and a half earlier than anybody else is nothing to be jealous of. I'd also like to know how you take asking why irie was ignoring a simple question as being agressive lol. I can't see the picture that well because I'm on my bb but it looks like irie posted the serial number of the phone in one picture so I wouldn't think being discreet is something very important. It was a simple question, no need to think of it as being anything other than curiosity.

I wouldn't have even justified that with a response. People seem to get progressively more rude and aggressive as release days approach (historically speaking). If you have a device, they want pictures or it didn't happen, if you show them the pictures, they want something else. Blah, blah, just let them get over themselves. Not everyone has connections. People say let them eat cake, I say let them be JELLIS!
    07-11-09 01:17 AM
    Why would someone posting pictures make me happy? Now that is the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile. I could care less that he/she got their phone early, good for them but if they want to protect someone and/or themselves maybe they shouldn't be posting on forum filled with tech savvy people as I'm quite sure it would be very easy to find out where the phone came from if you knew what you're doing so instead of being gracious enough to let people see their lovely day and a half early tour they should just enjoy it and leave it between them and their connection. Oh and maybe you should try reading with comprehension and not get so pissy and try to take something to the next level as it was just a simple question that I don't recal asking you to begin with

07-11-09 01:30 AM
    I want to thank you for comparing it to the Storm. If you havent noticed a memory leak then this is a god send. I really like the 256mb memory it has already. Im looking foward to this because I am getting tired of having just only less than 20mb sometimes only 10mb.
    07-11-09 01:55 AM
    I know this may be far fetched, but would you compare the Trackball on the Tour to a Mac's mighty mouse scrollball? It's slightly more recessed and is a little smaller.

I don't know if anyone has one of these, but just thought I would ask.
    07-11-09 02:19 AM
77 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD