problem is vzw is brick and apple is wall... We all know what happens...
    what happens?
    06-10-09 11:22 AM
    what happens?
    usually nothing lol.. but thats nothing new
    06-10-09 12:08 PM
    i'd prefer the storm 2 (if it's truly speedy and has wifi), but i'll prob just hop on to the tour as long as it's as speedy as the bold/curve OS's are. i miss a keyboard, but it will suck not having all the accelerometer-based apps.
    06-10-09 10:24 PM
    I agree with the Tour, BUT the Sprint version. i kinda like saving that additional 40-60 a month for the same phone and more features that i don't have to pay for, oh and better yet identical coverage to Verizon..

werd.. I LOVE the sprint haters.. i went from 4 yrs of Sprint with blackberries to VZW to get the storm in nov 08 then back to sprint in jan 09 back to the curve and ummm SAME SERVICE and yet my bill is 135 a month @ sprint vs 195 for VZW.. hmmmm WEIRD...

i came back to sprint with a used curve so i will get the Tour for the upgrade price
    06-11-09 02:05 AM
    LOL...I'll take Iphone on VZW....in about 10 years, wait, add in how slow vzw moves, maybe 20!
    id say an LTE iPhone is probably in the works.. youll never see a CDMA iPhone though
    06-11-09 02:08 AM
    werd.. I LOVE the sprint haters.. i went from 4 yrs of Sprint with blackberries to VZW to get the storm in nov 08 then back to sprint in jan 09 back to the curve and ummm SAME SERVICE and yet my bill is 135 a month @ sprint vs 195 for VZW.. hmmmm WEIRD...

i came back to sprint with a used curve so i will get the Tour for the upgrade price

there is a reason I am not a sprint fan... its the pure fact that when I had them and traveled my phone lost reception completely a bunch of times..

my sister currently uses sprint and she likes them...

I had at&t and it wasn't quite as bad but same sort of issue..

verizon has stayed perfect with reception with where I am and where I go...

not to say that either of the other companys arent good elsewhere and if they get good where I am at I would consider checking into either..
    06-11-09 02:34 AM
    I've actually debated these three. Here are my thoughts:

web.

Another consideration, possibly - I will pay full price for the Tour. If I ditch Verizon, I would be looking at $350 or so to pay for the Pre (200 for the pre after rebate, $150-$175 in ETF). Cheaper than the Tour.

*sigh*
    Not to mention they make you pay for a whole months service even though you cancel your service and won't use it. So you can expect a full months bill form them that month you move to another carrier. Then the next month you get hit with the ETF so that's 250-275 plus the cost of the new phone
    06-11-09 09:16 AM
    usually nothing lol.. but thats nothing new

dispicably, you are correct!
    06-11-09 09:26 AM

hey tell me in your opinion, did you really not notice any difference in voice/call quality and better network? I've tried out Tmobile before and never again! Hmmm, Huh, what, say that again?

I had sprint back when it was PCS(pieceo$hit)....I've heard people tell me that sprint is exactly same as vzw but somehow I find it hard to believe! how do the compare?
    06-11-09 09:29 AM
    id say an LTE iPhone is probably in the works.. youll never see a CDMA iPhone though
    aw shucks...figures *shrug*
    06-11-09 09:30 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD