Hey guys,

I just unlocked my sprint blackberry tour. I got the unlimited everything plan from t-mobile with the bb plan.....Everything on my phone works besides the the internet browser and mms...There's no icon for it, so i can't access the internet...My bbm works ..I tried sending the service book from the tmobile website but b.c. my phone is not a tmobile phone i had to use the service book from a crackberry 8800...Does anyone have a link that I can get the service book from so I can load it myself through my blackberry desktop software.....And yes I already tried the host routing table/ register....

Please help guys......
    11-22-09 03:15 PM
    Just a shot in the dark: Ensure your icons are not hidden. Click 'show all' in the MENU.
    11-22-09 06:24 PM
    My email works so what i did was email myself a weblink....and when i click on the weblink i get a message that says....."your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries"

Does anyone know how to fix this???......Btw I am also able to connect my phone to my computer and use it as a modem...
    11-22-09 06:51 PM
    Try re-registering the device, then reboot.
    11-22-09 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD