I Unlocked My Verizon Blackberry Tour and I Inserted My T-Mobile Sim. The Problem is I Can text, But When I Try To Make a call it says No Circuit/Channel Available. Please Help!
    07-15-09 07:36 PM
    same problem here need help...
    07-23-09 12:08 AM
    Same problem here. Any help is much appreciated.
    07-24-09 12:05 AM
    Well it appears people do not want to help or haven't experienced the same issue that we did fellas. I know for a fact that I did everything correct too that's what bugs me. People keep telling me to change it to GSM/UMTS....DUH! I know that! I am not a ****, far from it! Apparently we are having issues above other peoples heads and thus cannot be provided with assistance.
    07-24-09 07:47 AM
    Alot of ppl are having that problem but only with t-mobile sims.....so i think it has something to do with their service. What makes it worse is that i've been through 5 blackberry tours and 5 unlock codes trying to get it to work and if you look in the manage connections and hit services status it says "voice services" are available. Cellunlock.net said that they contacted RIM to see what they can do but i havent heard from them since.
    07-24-09 07:54 AM
    Has anyone figured out how to make this work with tmobile yet? I keep having the same issues.

Thanks
    07-27-09 11:47 PM
    This is so annoying. Same problem. Unlock code provided from Verizon Global Servs. Get the "No Circuit/Channel available" using t-mobile sim (No data plan on the sim). Text works wonderfully. Hope there is a solution soon.
    07-28-09 11:24 AM
    I am another one who still has not worked it out with Tmobile sim. Glad that I am not alone...
    I have gone through 3 Verizon Tour and 1 Sprint Tour, all unlocked.
    , however none of them working with with tmo sim (the "No Circuit/Channel Available". I even changed my tmo sim card 3 times, all new sims. I am running out of option and I think I will need to settle for Curve 8900 :-(. So stupid - for the same price (more or less) I could have gotten a Tour rather than 8900
    08-05-09 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD