07-10-09 08:26 AM
    I hope it's in for the weekend!!
    07-10-09 08:38 AM
    this is awesome, and since the SKU is different than the one gordo provided....hmmm I wonder if this one is an online only type deal...
    07-10-09 09:29 AM
    this is awesome, and since the SKU is different than the one gordo provided....hmmm I wonder if this one is an online only type deal...
    It says at the bottom of the page...

*Please Note:This unit is not available for sale online. New in-store activation required on a three year plan with eligible packages in order to purchase this unit at the listed price. 2 year, 1 year and month to month pricing is available in-store. Some conditions apply. See in store for details. This is a listing for the product WebID 10127079
    07-10-09 12:09 PM
    What I find really odd about this is... It doesn't say coming soon anywhere or anything! They are advertising it as though it is in stock and available now?
    But we're not supposed to be seeing the tour in Canada for another 5 days...
    07-10-09 12:18 PM
    The sku listed is the internal sku for the 3 year contract promo price tour. It's the same hardware sku.
    07-10-09 05:18 PM
    The Bell Tour went live on the site, just after Bell launched it on their site.

But after calling around to various futureshops, no one could give me a definite date as to when it will come in, some guys said it will arrive on the 16th, some said 2 weeks, some said it will come the 14th it is driving me insane!
    07-11-09 08:16 AM
    The Bell Tour went live on the site, just after Bell launched it on their site.

But after calling around to various futureshops, no one could give me a definite date as to when it will come in, some guys said it will arrive on the 16th, some said 2 weeks, some said it will come the 14th it is driving me insane!
    With direct from vendor shipments like these phones, the Future Shop staff have NO IDEA. They don't tell them. They come from typical couriers like UPS, FEDEX, Purolator. They show up when they show up!
    07-11-09 08:53 AM
    With direct from vendor shipments like these phones, the Future Shop staff have NO IDEA. They don't tell them. They come from typical couriers like UPS, FEDEX, Purolator. They show up when they show up!
    I'm in Toronto today, I'm going to go to a couple futureshops and see if they got them in, and will do that in Windsor next week!
    07-11-09 08:58 AM
    I'm in Toronto today, I'm going to go to a couple futureshops and see if they got them in, and will do that in Windsor next week!
    Future Shops are expecting them on Wednesday (although if Telus pushes up release date, they can push them sooner to Future Shop), and told to sell them as soon as they get them. As of right now NO FUTURE SHOPS have stock on this phone.
    07-11-09 12:33 PM
    your wasting your time, they won't have them till about the 17th.
    07-11-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD