p rick of the year award goes to....
    I take it you're one of the ones that fit into the category I was making fun of.

How many Tours are you on now? 3? : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 01:24 PM
    .....bunch of school girls....
    08-26-09 01:35 PM
    Its not showing him the ropes, its spoon feeding... This forum has a whole section for beginners with the ins and outs and a million requests to use the search key. Just like customers who call in and want you to sit on the phone for an hour while they unpackage their new blackberry, install the blackberry tools software and do their first backup just in case they have any questions during the process. Doesnt anyone have any self initiative these days, pick up the manual, google a question... THE LAST THING I do when I have a question is contact any form of Customer Service. There are a million and one resources on the internet for people but they'd rather just post it in the forums as if they were the first... Yeah lets tell them thats ok. No wonder kids can't do Arithmetic without a calculator or write a term paper without copying it off the net... Look at survey sample of adults here that can't even use a search button.
    very well said. when i can't find a solution not only here with a BB but with anything I use Google. Google is your friend, you can find anything. I roll my eyes at every new trackball, battery cover, screen problem I see every morning I visit the forums.
    08-26-09 01:36 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD