First let me say that I have had a total of 5 BBs including my new 9630 and to me this is by far the best one yet. Ive had the 7250, 8703e, 8830 World Edition, and the 8330, in that order.

I was hesitant about buying the Tour after reading the negative reviews such as the loose battery door and the dim display. But I took the chance and bought it (with a 2-year contract renewalthat sucks!!). I have not put it down since, literally.

The loose door is non existent. There must have been a bad batch of 9630s with bad door seals or something.

The dim display is there but if you dont like it, you can change your background display or your theme.

The ability to modify each and every contact ringer or message sound/vibrate is awesome. Clock features awesome. Keypad awesome.

I now use my BB for everything. I am currently trying to sell my iPod Touch because I just wont use it again. Im not a fan of touch screen phones so I am more that convinced that this will be the last BlackBerry I will need.

Im some may not agree but hey, Im satisfied.
    07-30-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD