Need assistance. I just got my Blackberry Tour 9630 from my friend. She was on Spint network and I am on T-mobile. It is runnining great with the exception of the internet. I receive an error message: "invalid address". How or where to I get the T-mobile internet address?
    02-15-10 12:30 PM
    Are you on a Blackberry data plan? Data services come from Blackberry (RIM) and must be paid for. Talk to T-Mobile customer service if you don't have a Blackberry plan.
    02-15-10 12:50 PM
    Very weird. Make sure you your network settings are set to GSM, as opposed to 1XEV. To access your 'Network Selection Mode,' on your home screen go to 'Manage Options.' That's the icon with the symbol of an antenna on your home screen. Also, when you access that option, you will see an option for 'Data Services.' Make sure that's turned on.

If none of that works, register your service books by going to Options --> Advanced Options --> Host Routing Table. In that screen, click on your Blackberry menu button, which is the button on your phone with the Blackberry logo. Click on 'Register Now' when the option opens.

I've also posted the same information and more in response to your question in my profile
    02-15-10 03:45 PM
    You need to set your phone up to work with TMobile. The Storm 1 forum has a how to thread on how to do this process. Problem is no one outside of the Storm forum really know about it.

Do this process, make sure you have your BIS setup and you will be rockin

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    02-15-10 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD