Well I just got this a few days ago, first smartphone I've ever had and it's quite amazing.

But straight out of the box I noticed it was laggy, so I looked it up on here and there were plenty of posts saying that it could be open applications running that could slow it down. Well, nothing is running apart from the normal un-close able apps.

So I tried multiple battery pulls, and soft resets. I don't know if using the Battery Pull simulator would be much of a change, but I'll try that out too.

I Made sure that my OS is up to date (relatively) (Currently using 5.0.0.484 platform 4.2.0.214). Currently available Application Free Space (as of writing at this moment) is 102.3MB.

Any ideas here?
    Last edited by Husky_; 04-28-10 at 11:01 PM.
    04-28-10 10:48 PM
    102MB is quite a bit of file free. Not sure why it seems to be so laggy for you but check out this thread and you might free quite a bit of more memory; http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/ . If you have any trouble with that feel free to PM me and I can probably help you out. I'll be up for a while
    04-28-10 11:03 PM
    .484 should not be that laggy with that much memory free. I would see if it improves. OS's sometimes take time to "grow" into the device. Give it a few days.

Was ur phone laggy before you installed .484?
    04-28-10 11:38 PM
    Installing a hybrid OS will certainly solve the speed problems you're having. Do a search for "hybrid" on Crackberry or check out bbhybrids.net
    04-29-10 01:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD