Well, my dad just got a tour and he's having a little trouble learning how to use it efficiently and I don't have the time to teach him because of school and all.

So, I was wondering if there were classes and tutorials for how to learn how to use a blackberry and about the basics and tips and tricks and stuff.

We live in the Los Angeles/beverly hills area.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 08:03 PM
    you can let him look at the Blackberry 101 posts on the blog
    01-16-10 08:05 PM
    Also you check out a site

www.vzw.com/workshops
    01-16-10 08:17 PM
    Well, my dad just got a tour and he's having a little trouble learning how to use it efficiently and I don't have the time to teach him because of school and all.

So, I was wondering if there were classes and tutorials for how to learn how to use a blackberry and about the basics and tips and tricks and stuff.

We live in the Los Angeles/beverly hills area.

Thanks.

I dont know of classes that you can actually go too to learn about Blackberrys, but maybe if your dad has time, have him read up on this forum here in this link... very good basic information about how to use Blackberrys and a lot of good tips...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/
    01-16-10 08:24 PM
    Thank you guys so much. Ill have him check out the blogs and forum tips and also check out the vzw workshops.

Thanks again.

01-16-10 08:56 PM
    It's also worth downloading the cheatsheets at stinsonddog.com. This sheet for the 9700 is compatible with the Tour. download link
    01-17-10 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD