Hello, I am a current Verizon customer looking to get a new phone. I really don't like Win OS so it comes down to blackberrys. Any thoughts on these two phones? I really need remote desktop VNC type app and a good web browser. Are these two good choices and is one better than the other? If not any other choices?

Thanks,
    mpetrader
    07-01-09 09:34 PM
    07-01-09 09:43 PM
    Hello, I am a current Verizon customer looking to get a new phone. I really don't like Win OS so it comes down to blackberrys. Any thoughts on these two phones? I really need remote desktop VNC type app and a good web browser. Are these two good choices and is one better than the other? If not any other choices?

Thanks,
    mpetrader
    Just my 2 cents, but the Storm has been plagued with so many problems. I only know 1 person who loves it.

I waited 6 months for it to come out and when it did, I ran right out to get it.
    As soon as I put my hands on that plastic POS, I know it was junk. History has proven me right.
    I still have my old phone and have been waiting for a Rev A BB to come out similar to the wildly popular and reliable Curve.

I believe the Tour will be that device. 10 more days.
    07-01-09 10:59 PM
    What i would say to do. Wait til the 12th, goto Verizon. Both phones will be on display and play with both. Take your time messing with both of them and see if one fits your needs.
    07-01-09 11:03 PM
    if your looking for a good remote VNC option I am afraid I would have to point you in another direction..

the options available for the storm well.. you get the idea

not very good..

as far as the choice between the two phones go's

you can install multiple browsers on either phone all of which get the job done and the tour is supposed to have the best blackberry browser to date...

I do believe there is VNC options for windows mobile phones..

also the lack of wi-fi hurts this situation as well.
    07-02-09 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD