Is there a blackberry on pc interface available? I need something that lets me see and respond to blackberry sms, mms, bbm, emails, and all the rest from my pc so i don't have keep pickling up my bb when i'm at my desk.

there was something like it available for motorola phones included in motorola phone tools. it was perfect. i'm sure it already exists i just have know idea what the proper title of such would be.

the picture below is from phone tools. there's an image of the phone that mimics the status of the actual phone which is hooked in via usb or bluetoth. calls and various other thins can be intiated from this interface. all messages appear in real time.

It was honestly the best part of my razr. i need the same thing now. any info helps.
    09-21-09 08:06 AM
    I know what you're talking about...I think I had something similar with my sony ericcson phone. I don't know if there is one for blackberries.

In case later responses don't pan out, CB just did an article on an alternative for you: http://crackberry.com/first-look-cel...oming-early-q4

You'll have to use their hardware/interface, though. Hopefully someone knows if it can be done with a regular PC. (Although I think that could pose a security risk if someone uses an unsecured computer - if it were infected, it might somehow use the blackberry to access the intranet via BES.)
    09-21-09 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD