I have a pearl right now and even if it is April or May I would wait if I was you, I am waiting patiently for this phone. Cant wait.
    That was very oxymoronical
    02-24-09 09:28 PM
    lol thats funny ^

yea i'm waiting too but waiting for the cdma curve (8930?? Jupiter i believe?) hope my 8830 can hold me cause i'm struggling as is.
    02-24-09 10:41 PM
    lol thats funny ^

yea i'm waiting too but waiting for the cdma curve (8930?? Jupiter i believe?) hope my 8830 can hold me cause i'm struggling as is.
    I lost track about all these different models RIM is popping out. I stopped waiting for new one's besides the one I know for sure are coming soon. Like the 9520.
    02-24-09 10:43 PM
    I have a pearl right now and even if it is April or May I would wait if I was you, I am waiting patiently for this phone. Cant wait.
    That was very oxymoronical
    bwahahaha hilarious...
    02-24-09 10:44 PM
    The Niagara will be the closest thing a CDMA carrier will have to a Bold. It will have the styling of the 8900 and the Storm, but will be bigger, closer to the size of the Bold. One thing to be especially excited about for those on VZW is that it will indeed have wifi and 3G. Projected release is end Q1 2009, with Verizon rumored to be landing it first.
    WOW, wifi and 3G!! It's beginning to sound like the 'perfect' BB. Well worth waiting for.

- CB
    02-25-09 12:17 AM
    No, 9030 will be the hybrid between 9000 and 8900. It will be smaller than Bold with the same size screen and (I'm pretty sure) same processor. There are already plenty of threads on this...

Have you seen any pics of it? Didn't think so. I don't care what everyday BB users say in threads (99.9% rumors). I've been told by an inside source that its a Bold/8830WE hybrid and that its more Bold like than anything. I'm gonna lean towards this info.....BTW, welcome to crackberry. There's some great beginner tutorials in the blog section
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 02-25-09 at 02:54 AM.
    02-25-09 02:43 AM
    Hopefully it will be a Bold-like device with a 3.2 mp camera and greater memory capacity.
    02-25-09 04:07 AM
    Hi Y'all,

Has anyone heard, if and when, the BB NIAGARA is going to be released by RIM?

Is May/09 of Q2 still the latest info? And will it be coming to Verizon, Bell Mobility, and/or Telus? Thanks.

- CB

KEEP ON CRACKIN'

it should be hitting verizon but who really know when exactly
    and i sure hope it does't come out wit issues as the storm did

Verizon Bold 9030 and Pearl Flip 8230 Updates | CrackBerry.com
    02-25-09 08:12 AM
    Have you seen any pics of it? Didn't think so. I don't care what everyday BB users say in threads (99.9% rumors). I've been told by an inside source that its a Bold/8830WE hybrid and that its more Bold like than anything. I'm gonna lean towards this info.....BTW, welcome to crackberry. There's some great beginner tutorials in the blog section
    hhhmmm touchy touchy ...lollol
    02-25-09 08:14 AM
    And we all know about "inside sources"......

Have you seen pics? I'm just going off of what BGR, Kevin, and Engadget have all posted about the Niagara.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 08:37 AM
    As for 3G, the Storm has 3g, but just labeled as EV-DO rev.A which is CDMA's version of 3G.
    02-25-09 09:16 AM
    Meh.....my bday is in May, so I'll wait 2 see what new models the spring brings and then get myself a new bday present! Niagra, Jupiter, Javelin, Bold, 8900.......blah blah blah - only time will tell!
    02-25-09 10:13 AM
    I think I need a new berry myself.. waiting to see whats coming this spring.. Lets hope sprint is not so busy with the Pre that they forgot us berry users...
    02-25-09 10:21 AM
    I only use my phone for calls, texting, and surfing the internet...
    so the form factor doesn't really make that much of a difference...not to me atleast. I just want to make sure that the display is as good as if not better than the display on the Bold (which is awesome), that they incorporate the 3.2 camera WITH the auto focus (since they used this on the Curve I want it on the Niagara too!), and that we get the phone in a cool color OTHER than silver...can it PLEASE come in red!?!? PLEASE!!!!!
    02-25-09 10:25 AM
    I'd imagine by May we'd have the Niagara out. Apple will most likely unveil its 3rd generation iphone around this time. If the new Iphone fixes any of it's shortcomings then Verizon will need something to keep customers from considering a switch
    02-25-09 12:04 PM
    I would like to know as well. I have the 8330 and would love to upgrade to the Curve 2 or Niagara. I read the reviews on the Storm. Im not impressed.
    02-25-09 01:05 PM
    And we all know about "inside sources"......

Have you seen pics? I'm just going off of what BGR, Kevin, and Engadget have all posted about the Niagara.

I doubt any of those sources have placed their eyes on a 9030 as well. Its all pretty much speculation until we get some leaked images.

The person I was quoting in my post said I was wrong. This person has never seen a 9030 so I was simply letting this person know that no one is really wrong until we see some leaked images and that I'm gonna go with the info that I've received from a source that has always been reliable as far as BB info goes. This person who tried to correct me on an open ended subject wasn't you, so I'm not sure why your even quoting me in the first place. Good day sir!
    02-25-09 01:08 PM
    I doubt any of those sources have placed their eyes on a 9030 as well. Its all pretty much speculation until we get some leaked images.

The person I was quoting in my post said I was wrong. This person has never seen a 9030 so I was simply letting this person know that no one is really wrong until we see some leaked images and that I'm gonna go with the info that I've received from a source that has always been reliable as far as BB info goes. This person who tried to correct me on an open ended subject wasn't you, so I'm not sure why your even quoting me in the first place. Good day sir!
    dont worry we know that a couple of new bb are comming out and then there will be new threads ..... and the bold should be (key word) cuz dont knowbody really know but what we read and 12 many u havent let me down yet wit ya info
    02-25-09 01:32 PM
    so does this mean we will se niagra in may of 2009?
    02-25-09 11:47 PM
    so does this mean we will se niagra in may of 2009?
    You just might on Verizon, then Sprint.
    02-26-09 12:17 AM
    So niagara will be a better phone than a bold then right?
    With 3g, same resolution, same processor, 3.2 megapixel, and wifi..
    Am I wrong or..
    02-26-09 12:35 AM
    So niagara will be a better phone than a bold then right?
    With 3g, same resolution, same processor, 3.2 megapixel, and wifi..
    Am I wrong or..
    Specification wise, yes. The camera is improved and hopefully the RAM will be the same as the 8900. Weather you like the form factor better or not is up to you.
    02-26-09 01:46 AM
    picture please
    02-26-09 03:50 AM
    picture please
    It's in a half a dozen threads on here already but here it is again:

02-26-09 05:27 AM
    What OS with the Niagara have?
    OS 4.7.0.109 or OS 4.6.0.241
    02-26-09 09:00 AM
143 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD