Hi. I have a blackberry tour device on the verzion network. I had my gmail email set up fine and working. However, yesterday I changed my email password and when I went into to update the email settings on my blackberry to allow me to continue to receive emails on my blackberry it did not work. (When I try to update on the blackberry it says the password is invalid even though I know I am putting in the correct gmail password.) I called verizon and after about 55 minutes of troubleshooting they said they could not figure out why it was not working. They said to contact gmail as they have recently been very complex and strict about their email service and to make sure they have taken the appropriate steps and settings on my account to enable me to set up gmail on my blackberry device. Since I can't find a contact number for gmail support I figured I would post here to see if you guys could help me. Also, if anyone knows of a contact # I can call for gmail please post it here. Thanks in advance for all your help.
    02-20-10 05:22 PM
    Have you tried to remove the account and recreate it on BIS?
    02-20-10 05:27 PM
    Can you get on BIS site?
    02-20-10 05:35 PM
    02-20-10 05:40 PM
    Have you tried to remove the account and recreate it on BIS?
    Went to the BIS site when on the phone with Verzion. Tried doing it there and then deleted the email and tried re-creating it on both the phone and the BIS site and neither worked. Any other suggestions?
    02-20-10 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD