Just posted the video I shot up on Youtube. Has anyone else tried this fix?

Thanks!

07-28-09 09:38 PM
    I tried to tighten mine but they were already fully tightened, couldnt turn them at all.
    07-28-09 09:56 PM
    Nice little drawer you got there I have the same one lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 09:56 PM
    Have you tried loosening the screws? I have the screen ripple problem as well and was considering buying a screwdriver to fix it, but if it won't help it all I guess I might as well try for my fourth Tour.
    07-28-09 10:23 PM
    Have you tried loosening the screws? I have the screen ripple problem as well and was considering buying a screwdriver to fix it, but if it won't help it all I guess I might as well try for my fourth Tour.
    Yes I did loosen them, didn't make a difference. I think I can live with it.
    07-28-09 10:37 PM
    Nice man and thanks for sharing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 10:51 PM
    I think you are all crazy. I didn't get a storm because of the post and finally got the Tour. You are just whiners! Looking for something to complain about...
    07-28-09 11:00 PM
    I think you are all crazy. I didn't get a storm because of the post and finally got the Tour. You are just whiners! Looking for something to complain about...
    Who was whining? I simply made a vid so people could see it for themselves, I love my Tour, it's not going back.
    07-28-09 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD