I just read on BGR that the Tour is on Bell's pricing sheet already...come on Verizon. Apparently, it will be at 599.95 Canadian dollars so about 510 USD.

I just went back to check on the link so I could paste it here for a source and it has been deleted. It was posted 5:44 EST...weird.

Anyone else see this post on BGR? I found it on their wap from my Curve.
    05-12-09 04:57 PM
    I just read on BGR that the Tour is on Bell's pricing sheet already...come on Verizon. Apparently, it will be at 599.95 Canadian dollars so about 510 USD.

I just went back to check on the link so I could paste it here for a source and it has been deleted. It was posted 5:44 EST...weird.

Anyone else see this post on BGR? I found it on their wap from my Curve.

strangely enough that 510 american sounds pretty close to where I estimated retail and by me it was my speculation. I figured its going to fall in at about the same price as the world edition retail which sits at 519.00

so it wouldn't boggle my mind if its around that price.

As for a post being removed. Posts get put up and pulled down all the time... due to infringement and such so it wouldn't surprise me. It could also be that they found out the material was bogus.
    05-12-09 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD