Ok so I now have a major problem with my Tour. My screen has went black and my keyboard is staying lit constantly. It will still receive messages but obvious I can't check them because the screen will not light-up. I have tried removing sim, memory card, reboots. After I removed the memory card and did a reboot the screen came back on for about 10 seconds and now its staying black again. When I remove the battery and put it on charge the "no battery icon" lights-up on the screen so it obviously works..... wtf??? So basically all I have to work with is a black screen and a lit keyboard.

Any ideas or advice would greatly be appreciated!
    11-26-09 11:13 PM
    It sounds to me like you have a warranty claim. If your phone is less than 30 days old, you can get a new one. Older than 30 days up to a year you get a refurbed replacement. The oldest Tours are all still in warranty.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 12:03 AM
    Yeah, I'm thinking thats my only option at this point also. I've done a lot of searching the net and I have also downgraded to an official release with no help at all. Oh well, good luck to me on the refurb. My phone was really doing great up until this black screen problem
    11-27-09 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD