topic says it all

a few of my contacts birthdays ARE showing up as events in the calendar, but 75% of them do NOT show up as an event in the calendar

i dont want to have to add their birthday in my address book AS WELL AS an event in the calendar

whats the problem?
    07-31-09 02:47 PM
    Only those contacts connected with your blackberry through facebook will show up. I haven't gotten the caller id to display their profile picture yet.
    07-31-09 02:59 PM
    Only those contacts connected with your blackberry through facebook will show up. I haven't gotten the caller id to display their profile picture yet.
    i dont allow facebook to sync with my calendar though, just my contacts
    07-31-09 03:06 PM
    anyone??? i read something somewhere about google sync messing up birthday events, could this be the reason? thing is, i have SOME birthday events, but not all of them
    07-31-09 04:39 PM
    google will only sync events 24 weeks out (check your google sync options, it defaults to less than this)
    Once the events come within that range they will show up.
    07-31-09 05:06 PM
    google will only sync events 24 weeks out (check your google sync options, it defaults to less than this)
    Once the events come within that range they will show up.
    it was messing up the events in my blackberry calendar though too
    07-31-09 06:43 PM
    None of mine are showing in my calendar which caused me to miss someone's birthday. RIM please fix this ****.
    08-12-09 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD