I was targeting this phone but now am gonna take a wait and see approach
    the more people that do that, the more Veizon will get it right the next time! I'm following your move, however, if it doesn't have GPS or wifi just like the at&t bold, I won't be waiting and seeing anymore, I'll just be PASSIN! And that goes for the entire carrier as well come December
    03-25-09 07:30 PM
    Why do I care why? Well, wifi is obviously an added benefit, so I'd love to know why I can't get that added benefit, with RIM on Cdma, is that too complicated for you to comprehend? Does that answer your question? As far as everything else you are saying, it doesn't pertain to me.
    Ok briankeith513 enough is enough if you want wifi leave Verizon and go and get AT&T, if you are on a contract pay your early termination fee, then maybe you will be happy. Oh by the way i have a Tough Ipod with wifi and there are only 2 places around me that i can get on wifi and one of those places is my home. With my Storm it just works, Verizon network is that good i don't need wifi. I agree with Verizon you don't need wifi, but if you want wifi leave Verizon and go to a carrier who offers a BB with wifi.
    03-25-09 08:23 PM
    This has been a very, very interesting thread to say the least. Taking into consideration mostly of what CX and BK have been bantering about, this sounds like an "Area 51" Gov't cover up vs Roswell, NM". In all honesty BK, if CX didn't have restrictions you would probably get your answer that I too, would like to know.

Perhaps soon enough someone will shed the light on why VZW is so stubborn and arrogant and just plain stupid sometimes. Will it change facts?? No, it wouldn't but it might gives some better answers to some very interesting scenarios. Too, too many coincidences. But for now, we must pick and choose our battles. Right now is too early....

Perhaps another day....
    03-26-09 05:32 AM
    Blueberry, I was meaning that CX has been good to us, lets not push him too much. I don't want him to get into trouble.
    03-27-09 07:18 AM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD