I would pick up a used Curve in the meantime. I picked up a Storm while I wait for the Tour. I figure that I can upgrade in a year and who knows when the Tour will finally come. I would actually really like the new Curve, but who knows when that will come to Verizon. I would have bought a Curve from Verizon but why would I pay the same for a data package and have a less funcational web browser.

If I wait a year, there won't be a huge line or waiting list to get a Tour. My my opinion.
    04-29-09 04:40 PM
    ok i my birthday is in may & there is a chance I can get a blackberry the question is should I wait for the Niagara or get the 8330 i cnt get a used curve in the meantime i ethier wait or get the curve. Can i have some advice on this!!!
    04-29-09 04:59 PM
    jj...yes you can change that. i believe you open messages, hit options, then choose either separate or theme defined...or something like that. it's the first thing i do on all my bb's.
    Thanks, I actually didn't need to fumble with that since the theme I downloaded separated them for me, although I am scared to go back to the original theme now and be totally confused and frustrated with the one message list.

Also... should I delete messages often? Just wondering how much the device can actually store. I'm concerned about the speed that it operates at as well as memory and battery consumption. Just don't know how much my apps (so far I have Google, GMail, Facebook, My Verizon, and Viigo installed) and messages and everything are detracting from the capabilities of the phone. Thanks in advance
    04-29-09 05:09 PM
    Thanks, I actually didn't need to fumble with that since the theme I downloaded separated them for me, although I am scared to go back to the original theme now and be totally confused and frustrated with the one message list.

Also... should I delete messages often? Just wondering how much the device can actually store. I'm concerned about the speed that it operates at as well as memory and battery consumption. Just don't know how much my apps (so far I have Google, GMail, Facebook, My Verizon, and Viigo installed) and messages and everything are detracting from the capabilities of the phone. Thanks in advance
    you gotta clean your memory dude. i recommend using all natural products and a sensodyne toothbrush. just pop off the batt cover and give her a little brush.
    04-29-09 09:47 PM
    Considering the fact the American's haven't even gotten the 9230's yet I'm hoping for an early release in Canada for the Tour.
    04-30-09 10:28 AM
    Is everybody really sure it's going to be called the BB 'Tour'?
    05-04-09 05:02 PM
    So, the posts are 2 for getting an 8330, and 2 for waiting. I think I am going to go for it. I have been waiting patiently, but I need a Blackberry. I have a Voyager, and it is nice and all, but I need phone that is better with email. Money is not a huge issue. I buy Malt-o-meal cereal and Busch Light so that I can splurge on things like this (both items are really good, don't get me wrong). I think it will be nice to get used to a Blackberry before the 9630 hits the stores. Thanks for the advice.
    If money isn't an issue then get the 8330 now, then get the 9630 for full retail if you even need it. I bought the Curve and was planning on asking for the full-retail 9630 as a gift, but after a week with the Curve I love it to death!! I'm even contemplating sticking with it for the 2 years instead of getting the 9630. A BlackBerry is a BlackBerry, and they are all exceptional !!
    05-06-09 08:27 PM
    i believe c_x said august, i trust him more than i trust bgr, for some reason i dont like the guy lol
    05-06-09 08:47 PM
    i believe c_x said august, i trust him more than i trust bgr, for some reason i dont like the guy lol

yes but its still just a possibility and by possibility I mean it could even be later depending on how it goes
    05-06-09 09:27 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD