Hello All I'm switching phones to 1 that is not a Blackberry. Does anyone have any tips for me of the safest and best way to keep all my Music and Pictures, Contacts. I know you can transfer them to the card but I actually don't know how to do that?
    Then I want to Wipe device of all Apps and my info
    Can anyone help me out.
    I just want to make sure I can take the card over to new phone with my info and load it.
    Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 10:22 AM
    Hello All I'm switching phones to 1 that is not a Blackberry. Does anyone have any tips for me of the safest and best way to keep all my Music and Pictures, Contacts. I know you can transfer them to the card but I actually don't know how to do that?
    Then I want to Wipe device of all Apps and my info
    Can anyone help me out.
    I just want to make sure I can take the card over to new phone with my info and load it.
    Thanks!

To make sure your music is stored on a media card simply plug your bb into a USB port on your computer and enable mass storage mode when prompted. Then the bb acts just like a removable drive and you can drag and drop your pics, music to the card. Just make sure you have saved them to the card before you wipe the device. In order to wipe the device go to options>security options>general settings>menu>wipe handheld and it will restore it to out of the box condition.
    11-29-09 10:26 AM
    To make sure your music is stored on a media card simply plug your bb into a USB port on your computer and enable mass storage mode when prompted. Then the bb acts just like a removable drive and you can drag and drop your pics, music to the card. Just make sure you have saved them to the card before you wipe the device. In order to wipe the device go to options>security options>general settings>menu>wipe handheld and it will restore it to out of the box condition.

Is there anything I can do about the Contacts?

11-29-09 05:20 PM
    Back them up with outlook/Blackberry DM
    11-29-09 05:59 PM
    Use BBSAK or CrackUtil to do the wipe and use DM to save whatever you want to backup.
    11-29-09 06:02 PM
    I was wondering when you are upgrading to a new OS version whats the best way to do a clean install of it? Like clearing the device before installing it?
    11-29-09 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD