I just got my tour and paid...alot for it...bc i have a storm but it just wasnt cutting it....but LOVE the tour!!....
    What would be the best way to prtoect this bad boy? should i get a body glove for it?? or would a regular faceplate be just as effective ?
    01-13-10 09:04 AM
    Its all down to personal preference, but I dont like a bulky feel that the gloves and or cases create. I went to bestskinsever.com and ordered full body protection for my Tour for only $7. You apply using a water and soap solution and it works great!
    01-13-10 09:06 AM
    I just got my tour and paid...alot for it...bc i have a storm but it just wasnt cutting it....but LOVE the tour!!....
    What would be the best way to prtoect this bad boy? should i get a body glove for it?? or would a regular faceplate be just as effective ?
    You'll get a lot of answers to this question, as it's based on personal preference. If you look in the online store here, you'll see the zillion options for cases, shields, etc.

I have tried a few and the one I have settled on is the OtterBox Defender. It's really well-made and feels like it will protect the phone should I drop it.

eBay has some good deals on the cases, btw.
    01-13-10 10:20 AM
    i have the seidio innocase 360 and its great. not only does it protect the phone but it comes with a keyboard cover and a screen cover too. its a little pricey but well worth it IMO
    01-13-10 10:30 AM
    i have used most of the cases out there and the innocase two has been the best by far not to mention that u can charge it in the craddle without removing the case
    01-13-10 10:42 AM
    I use the combo of PhantomSkinz and the leather holster the phone came with. It provides alot of protection with zero bulk. But be warned that using the skin type protection requires some patience...
    01-13-10 02:03 PM
    its all up to you what you want to have, there are A LOT of cases to choose from for the Tour, its all about what you like.

I myself have Phantomskiz on my Tour a long with a Seidio Clip Hoster, and then when I go to work in construction I throw on a Seidio innocase 360 on the Tour and it protects it from the jobsite
    01-13-10 06:38 PM
    I have a hard case that I got from eBay for an extremely cheap price. Yes, it does add some bulk to the phone but I know its definitely protected!
    01-13-10 06:51 PM
    I use the combo of an Epik resin case and a BSE. It's usually carried in the holster that came with the Tour.
    01-13-10 09:21 PM
    Ive used Otterbox and Seidio-really quality cases
    01-13-10 09:27 PM
    i have the seidio innocase 360 and its great. not only does it protect the phone but it comes with a keyboard cover and a screen cover too. its a little pricey but well worth it IMO
    I did not have good luck with this. First the screen cover was not perfect when I got it it had a ripple to it. I could have had it replaced i know but I made up my mind to live with it. Then after a few months the key board cover started stretching and got all floppy and loose. I ended cutting if out and using with out it. Now one of the tab that hold the two haves together broke off. Now it just a paper weight on my desk. I am goint to try something else this time. Just my two cents worth.
    01-13-10 09:29 PM
    I really want one tat doesnt pop off when i drop it lol...cause i buy the hard faceplates and when dropped the whole thing pops off
    01-13-10 10:59 PM
    Check out the Otterbox line.
    01-13-10 11:02 PM
    I second Otterbox -- have an Impact case for the phone and it is a good compromise between protection and form (still fits in my pocket).
    01-13-10 11:08 PM
    Three for Otterbox... I have the defender, which will probably be too bulky for your liking..but they do make quality cases no matter which model you buy.
    01-13-10 11:26 PM
    i like the protection that hard cases and soft cases provide for a phone, but i hate the added bulk, even thin ones. i always apply a body protector and have tried different ones. i liked the thin-ness of invisible shield, but it's pretty expensive. best skins ever is great because of the price, but not as thin as others. i've recently purchased bodyguardz and so far so good

i've been tempted to purchase incipio's ultra light feather case as it's something i might be interested in, but since i have applied bodyguardz body protector, i don't know if it will fit.
    01-14-10 04:17 AM
    4 for Otterbox. The Contender is much thinner than the Defender too!
    01-14-10 07:28 AM
    +1 for the Otterbox Commuter.....actually +4 bought them for the family....best of hard plastic and rubber

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 11:03 AM
    otterbox commuter !
    01-14-10 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD