Hey all,
    I happened to be in the area so I stopped in to the BestBuy where I am #1 on the pre-order list, and at first was greeted with some disappointing news. I spoke to the salesman in charge on the floor at the time (around 10:30am) and he told me that I was in fact #1 on the list but that he hadnt gotten his shipment in yet. He also said he didnt think that he would be getting more than 2-3, but that since I was #1 it would be held for me for sure. However I was getting a bit worried at this point because I was hoping to guarantee one for myself on Sunday by pre-ordering.

After a minute or two of talking the salesman went back to the desk and a man came around the corner holding a rather large box, and the salesman called out to me and said that he just got the shipment. He opened the box and there were 12 Tours inside! Unfortunately he wouldnt let me take mine right then, but he did have one open that he let me play with. Boy was I drooling all over the place. He said to come back at opening tomorrow and he would have it for me! Cant wait!
    07-11-09 01:45 PM
    New contract price $99

Upgrade price $149
    07-11-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD