hi everyone this is my first post. anyways, i've decided to purchase the blackberry tour, and saw that wirefly is selling it for $169. I've seen a couple of threads stating that best buy has it, and is selling it for $199. I've also read that best buy price matches. Does anyone know, if best buy price matches wirefly? btw i've tried calling best buy and was put on infinite hold with both the local store and the mobile sales dept, but would like everyone elses experiences.i don't mind ordering from wirefly, but i'd rather deal with best buy if there were any issues. thanks in advance.
    07-23-09 10:02 PM
    tried it tonight when I went and bought mine
    07-23-09 10:21 PM
    tried it tonight when I went and bought mine
    edited: sorry just saw you said they won't. lol
    Last edited by glam_chic; 07-23-09 at 10:36 PM.
    07-23-09 10:23 PM
    Since when does Best Buy not match a price (online or other wise)? Have them check their policy. I cant say for sure if this is a new policy, but last year my friend got a AT&T Curve for a real cheap price. I think something has either changed in their policy or you were duped.
    07-23-09 10:44 PM
    i got my tour from Best Buy for 150$
    07-23-09 10:53 PM
    BestBuy retail stores will not match the price of any website. Most retail stores have this policy, of only matching other actual retail stores, and not matching online retailers.
    07-23-09 11:14 PM
    I wanna know one thing. Why is the Vzw Tour only $100 when Sprints is $200? This just isn't fair, Verizon got theirs in store (BBY) first an now their price is better. Simply garbage. I waited just for BBY to get the Sprint Tour and now its this price? you would think they(Sprint) would want to keep their customers from switching. Sorry y'all i needed to vent.
    07-23-09 11:22 PM
    I wanna know one thing. Why is the Vzw Tour only $100 when Sprints is $200? This just isn't fair, Verizon got theirs in store (BBY) first an now their price is better. Simply garbage. I waited just for BBY to get the Sprint Tour and now its this price? you would think they(Sprint) would want to keep their customers from switching. Sorry y'all i needed to vent.
    Sprint has no control over BestBuy's prices. BestBuy is an independent company, and they set whatever prices they want.
    07-23-09 11:31 PM
    you can still go to VZ and pay more for the same plan.....
    07-24-09 12:11 AM
    JoeAsian I am all set with Vzw. The price sounds nice but I am satisfied with my Sprint service. I really want this phone but it's not that serious to jump ship. I will just wait till the price drops. My local store wont have the Tour till August. Maybe when it comes out I will take (yet another) trip over there and harass them and see what they can do for me. $199.99 is much better than $424.99 any day.
    07-24-09 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD