huh ? i just got back from my local best buy (21035 Biscayne Blvd
    Aventura, FL 33180) and they flat out won't do pre-orders because "last time it caused a riot between the folks that waited in line outside the store and the pre-order peeps that strolled in for their phones. oh brother, do i look like i was born yesterday ? sheesh !. so after a few minutes of simple questioning (just before she rolled her eyes and looked at her watch for the fifth time, she did tell me that they have 30 tours and will sell tommorrow at normal store opening hours, whew ! so there ya go... it seems its just different all over the country when it comes to store policy. i thought about going to the store manager but just wanted to head back home as nascar is starting soon and i'm about 3 beers behind schedual.
    07-11-09 06:05 PM
    just called my best buy they said that it goes on sale tomorrow and 149 with an upgrade. they also said it can be preordered but theres a 50 dollar deposit but i forgot to ask if i get the deposit as cash or a gift card. anyone know?
    07-11-09 06:06 PM
    Oh well, the resoultion stinks because of sizing issues but here you go:

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...1&d=1247343422

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...1&d=1247343422
    congrats dude
    07-11-09 06:08 PM
    those pics the bezel looks jacked up inside of the bezel
    07-11-09 06:20 PM
    Those pics are not indicative of the real thing. They were taken with my Storm and don't represent the true look of the phone. I posted them just to show that I had it. It's exactly like the previous pictures posted by Kevin when he did his review with a dark bezel.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 06:39 PM
    Just got back from the Bay Shore, LI, NY Best Buy. Asked to pre-order for tomorrow and they said I can purchase now. $162 and change out the door.
    07-11-09 06:44 PM
    my best buy said they have them but the street date was in august... the 2nd one i called said they didnt even get any. sigh, just have to wait till the morning
    07-11-09 10:03 PM
    Wow...I can't believe how "all over the map" the Best Buy policies seem to be.

4 hours...
    07-12-09 06:19 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD